Hello Lovelies,

I wanted to share with you one of the newest paintings I've created inspired by my love for the sea, seaweed, the ocean, love, and seashells. I went down to the ocean last weekend and drew this whimsical image...I than colorized it in the computer and added texture with special paper. Once finished, it reminded me of a quote I had always known & loved; "May your joys be as deep as the ocean, your sorrows as light as its foam". To the right of it are pictures I took of the sea and my environment that day....you could look at them as inspiration...The is one of many paintings I am creating for a larger frame I am giving to my sister to remind her of home while she is in Germany...I will be sharing the rest of them with you in additional blog posts...


Love & light and thank you for reading!

The Design Genie©


0 Responses

Post a Comment