Hello All!

It has been a while since I posted last...over the next couple of days I will be posting on my blog some of the arts & crafts I've been up to over the past couple of months. This painting, which consisted of ink & watercolor on paper was created for my sister....one of the strongest women I know. Strength & perseverance must run in the family, for when I created this gift for my sister, I knew I wanted to show her that although it felt like the storm would never end....that her roots are only growing deeper as she becomes more grounded...until the storm passes....

Light is shining down onto the tree....and underneath the ground you can see the roots are much larger than the actual tree itself....Inside the roots of the tree are a sun symbol, to represent warmth, a flower to represent happiness, a peace sign to represent a peace of mind, & five peas in a pod to represent our family.

Signed prints are available of this piece for only $15! Please visit my website for more information.

Love & Light,

The Design Genie©

P.S. The quote; "Storms make trees take deeper roots" is an original quote by Dolly Parton.
0 Responses

Post a Comment