Photobucket

So, I just found out from a neighbor of mine that is a lifeguard at Moonlight Beach, that the man I watched them helicopter off the beach yesterday, died...

Photobucket

It was around four pm in the afternoon...the day was gloomy & gray but that didn't stop me from walking down to the beach to read my book. I was actually over by Stone Steps off of Neptune avenue & could see a lifeguard truck with flashing lights about a half mile down...I didn't think anything off it...Than I noticed a helicopter hovering the area & go in for a land....

Photobucket

As I was watching the whole spectacle, a man that was running along side the beach noticed my curious expression & told me that a surfer had broken his neck...I noticed the intensity of the waves, & chilliness in the air...it was almost as if I sensed that he had lost his life....there was hardly anyone in the water....& a gloomy ambiance that fell upon the sky when I found out the reasoning behind all the commotion...

Photobucket

When I found out the news today I was like 'wow'....almost in shock...but I don't really understand why as now that I look back on the event I sensed it...It really makes you appreciate life & your surroundings & be thankful for everything you have....

Photobucket

Sending love & light to his family for their loss...just know that he is in a better place now...

love,

The Design Genie©



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
0 Responses

Post a Comment